Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Easy Pendant from Beading Times Project - #wire #jewelry #tutorial .... I think this is a fascinating pendant.

bohemian copper wire wrapped earrings by lirimaer on etsy
bohemian copper wire wrapped earrings by lirimaer on etsy

Download whole gallery
Easy Pendant from Beading Times Project - #wire #jewelry #tutorial .... I think this is a fascinating pendant.
Easy Pendant from  Beading Times Project - #wire #jewelry #tutorial .... I think this is a fascinating pendant.

Download whole gallery
Sea glass cuff
Sea glass cuff

Download whole gallery
Jewelry
Jewelry

Download whole gallery
I'd never wear it but it's really pretty in this picture
I'd never wear it but it's really pretty in this picture

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment