Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I loved this little elephant the second I first saw it, but then I saw the baby elephant and fell in love even more. Pin-board by Asher Socrates #jewelry #elephant #ashersocrates #gold #like

DIY so cute!
DIY so cute!

Download whole gallery
Pretty Spiral
Pretty Spiral

Download whole gallery
I loved this little elephant the second I first saw it, but then I saw the baby elephant and fell in love even more. Pin-board by Asher Socrates #jewelry #elephant #ashersocrates #gold #like
I loved this little elephant the second I first saw it, but then I saw the baby elephant and fell in love even more. Pin-board by Asher Socrates #jewelry #elephant #ashersocrates #gold #like

Download whole gallery
horse wire jewelry
horse wire jewelry

Download whole gallery
hammered Heart wire jewelry
hammered Heart wire jewelry

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment