Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

The Agra earrings - vintage brass arches are adorned with lustrous freshwater pearls and finished with my hand forged sterling ear wires.

jewelry making tips
jewelry making tips
Click here to download
Sea glass mobiles. I love sea glass!!!
Sea glass mobiles. I love sea glass!!!
Click here to download
The Agra earrings - vintage brass arches are adorned with lustrous freshwater pearls and finished with my hand forged sterling ear wires.
The Agra earrings - vintage brass arches are adorned with lustrous freshwater pearls and finished with my hand forged sterling ear wires.
Click here to download
Leather & red bracelets, cute Eiffel Tower #Paris #jewelry #bracelets
Leather & red bracelets, cute Eiffel Tower #Paris #jewelry #bracelets
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment